TaxChambers LLP and EMG Transfer Pricing Experts invite you to a joint presentation.
If you have clients with subsidiaries and/or operations in more than one country, they may have transfer pricing issues – whether they know it or not. This webinar will give you a chance to get ahead of the curve on this growing issue by getting up to date with developments and looking ahead to what might affect your clients in 2013.
This webinar will discuss the following topics:
• The effect of IRS internal restructuring on cross-border transfer pricing;
• GlaxoSmithKline: Canada’s first Supreme Court transfer pricing decision;
• the recent OECD discussions regarding the transfer pricing of intangibles;and
• the recent IRS and CRA transfer pricing audit trends.
• Starbuck’s reaction to public disdain of its low UK tax burden due to efficient transfer pricing
Speakers: Merv Edwards and Dean Morris of EMG Transfer Pricing Experts
Jonathan Garbutt of TaxChambers LLP
This presentation will take place on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 12:00pm – 1:30 pm.
To register, please click here.
Space is limited.
PARTICIPATION: The webinar is free of charge but space is limited and will be reserved in the order of registration. If you have friends or colleagues who may be interested in this webinar, please forward this e-mail to them
TaxChambers LLP is collaborating with Andersen Global® in Canada.